Sunday, February 26, 2012

Serviced Apartments

I've stayed at many different serviced apartments in my time of travelling so I think I'm in a good position to tell which ones are good or bad.  Hence, I'm not sure how this place can pass as a serviced apartment when my 'stove' looks like this:
It's a portable hotplate!  On top of that, there is no oven in this apartment. *groan*

At $157-$239 a night, I'm glad I'm not the one paying for my stay.  What a rip off.  I've stayed at another serviced apartment around the corner for $120 a night.  It was waaaay better and equipped with a full kitchen and laundry facilities.  Oh well, I guess staying here for the next two weeks will be marginally better than my previous two weeks in a Canberran hotel whereby I had no cooking or clothes washing facilities.  Breadtop and Sushi Train are also downstairs too!  :D

2 comments:

mallymoodle said...

Unimpressed :(

But on the other hand, I'd live there for some super-close sushi train

nancy said...

Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!!!
Serviced Apartment in Bangalore